This Healthy Curry Chicken Salad recipe is quick and easy to make, and full of feel-good ingredients and mega-delicious flavor. It’s also naturally gluten-free and perfect for meal planning!
Chicken Salad Ingredients:
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cooked and cubed
- 1 cup grapes, halved
- 1/2 cup roughly-chopped fresh cilantro, lightly-packed
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1/3 cup chopped toasted cashews
- 1/4 cup finely-diced red onion
- 1 batch Greek Yogurt Curry Sauce (see below)
Greek Yogurt Curry Sauce Ingredients:
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon freshly-squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- pinch each of salt and pepper
To Make The Chicken Salad:
- Toss all ingredients together in a large bowl until combined.
- Serve immediately, or store in a sealed container for up to 4 days.
To Make The Greek Yogurt Curry Sauce:
- Whisk all ingredients together in a medium bowl until combined. Taste, and season with extra salt, pepper, and/or lemon juice if needed.
Feel free to also add in a pinch of cayenne if you would like the curry to have more of a kick!
Inspired by the famous chicken salad at Trader Joe’s.