You will love this delicious Heath Bar Ice Cream Pie recipe! It’s delicious, chocolate-y, and can be prepared in about 5 minutes!
- 25 Oreo cookies
- 6 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 1.5 quarts Heath Bar or toffee ice cream, softened (**see tip for homemade toffee ice cream**)
- 1 (12 oz.) bag miniature Heath Bars, crumbled into small pieces
- hot fudge sauce, for topping
- hot caramel sauce, for topping
- Finely ground the Oreos in a food processor. (You can also do this by hand by placing the Oreos in a thick plastic bag, and then use a rolling pin to crush them.) Stir the melted butter in with the Oreo until it is evenly mixed. Transfer to a 9-inch pie crust, and press the mixture into the sides to make an even crust.
- Spoon the softened ice cream into the crust, and then use a spoon or spatula to even out the top. Sprinkle with the crumbled Heath bars, and then freeze for 2-4 hours or until ice cream is solid.
- Serve drizzled with caramel and hot fudge sauce.
If you cannot find toffee ice cream, you can buy vanilla ice cream and mix additional toffee bars and caramel sauce into the ice cream when softened.
This recipe would also be terrific with Twix or Snickers bars!