- 1/2 cup unsalted* butter, softened
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- optional: flaky sea salt for topping
- Whip the butter. Add the butter, honey and salt to a small mixing bowl. Use a hand mixer to whip the ingredients together until fluffy. (Or you can opt to just stir them together by hand.)
- Serve. Serve, sprinkled with flaky sea salt if you’d like, and enjoy! Leftover honey butter can be refrigerated in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.
Unsalted vs. salted butter: If you are using salted butter, just add in 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt (instead of 1/2 teaspoon).