This Honey Chipotle Salad Dressing is inspired by the famous burrito chain itself, and is full of irresistibly delicious sweet and savory and smoky flavors. Perfect for salads, marinades, roasted veggies, tacos and more!
- 3/4 cups extra-virgin olive oil or avocado oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1–2 chipotles in adobo, plus an extra teaspoon of the adobo sauce
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons freshly-squeezed lime juice
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- freshly cracked black pepper
- Add all ingredients to a blender or food processor, and puree until smooth. Taste, and add extra honey if you’d like a sweeter dressing.
- Use immediately, or refrigerate in a sealed container for up to 1 week.
*The top photo in this post features a double batch of this recipe.
Inspired by the delicious dressing at Chipotle Mexican Grill.