This homemade Honey Mustard Salad Dressing recipe is ultra-easy to remember with it’s easy ratio — 1 part honey, 1 part mustard, 1 part oil, 1 part vinegar. Feel free to customize yours with any of the suggestions mentioned in the post above.
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup mild-flavored oil (such as extra-virgin olive oil)
- pinch each of Kosher salt and freshly-cracked black pepper
- Whisk all ingredients together in a small bowl until combined. (Or — my favorite method — shake together in a sealed mason jar or salad dressing bottle until combined.)
- Serve immediately, or refrigerate in a sealed container for up to 1 week.
*The top photo in this post features a double batch of this recipe, made in my favorite Weck juice jar.