You will love this How To Make Coconut Milk recipe. A fast, easy, and delicious way to fill up on natural nutrients. Give it a try!
- 2 cups unsweetened shredded coconut
- 4 cups water
- 1 Tbsp. honey or agave nectar (or 6 drops stevia)
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Soak coconut in water for 1-2 hours (do not discard water).
- In a blender (or you could do small batches in a food processor), combine coconut, water, vanilla and honey and process on highest speed.
- Strain liquid through a fine mesh strainer (or a strainer bag, or cheesecloth would work), discarding solids. Serve or refrigerate.
Recipe adapted from Elana’s Pantry