This London Fog tea latte recipe is so simple to make homemade, and it is full of rich, comforting flavor.
- 1 cup (8 oz.) strongly-brewed earl grey tea, brewed with 1/2 teaspoon dried lavender
- 1/2 cup (4 oz.) steamed milk* (any kind)
- 1 Tbsp. granulated sugar**, or more or less to taste
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla extract, store-bought or homemade
- Brew earl grey tea and lavender together, and steep for 3 minutes (or according to tea instructions). Remove tea bag and strain out the lavender. Stir in remaining ingredients until combined. Serve warm.
*If you — like me — do not have a milk steamer, you can just heat the milk in the microwave or in a saucepan over medium-low heat until it is simmering but not boiling. (Very important – do not let the milk boil!)
**You can use any kind of sweetener for this tea