This mango lime sorbet is super refreshing and delicious and easy to whip up in 5 minutes using a food processor or blender.
- 4 cups (about 20 ounces) frozen diced mango
- 1 inch fresh ginger, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 lime, zested and juiced
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup coconut milk
- Purée. Combine the mango, ginger, lime and 1/4 cup coconut milk in a food processor or high-speed blender. Purée until smooth, pausing as needed to scrape down the sides. The mixture will go from chunks to a crumbly texture to smooth. If needed, add in extra coconut milk to help the mixture blend.
- Serve. Scoop and serve immediately. Or transfer the sorbet to a food storage container,* cover and freeze for up to 3 months.
Food storage container: This ice cream container is my favorite, but any sturdy freezer-safe sealed container will do. If using a container that is glass or metal, I recommend chilling it before adding the sorbet.