- 1 1/2 ounces (3 tablespoons) freshly-squeezed lime juice
- 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) freshly-squeezed orange juice
- 1 to 2 teaspoons agave nectar
- 1/3 cup sparkling water (or club soda)
- coarse sea salt (or margarita salt), for rimming
- extra lime slice, for garnish
- Rim the glass (optional). Cut a small notch in a lime wedge and run it around the rim of the glass. Dip the rim in a small plate of salt.
- Mix the margarita. Add the lime juice, orange juice, agave nectar and ice to the serving glass and stir vigorously for 15 seconds to combine. Top with sparkling water and garnish with an extra lime slice.
- Serve. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Pitcher Instructions (4 servings): To make a pitcher of margarita mocktails, combine 3/4 cup lime juice, 1/2 cup orange juice, 4-8 teaspoons agave nectar, and a large handful of ice in a large pitcher and stir vigorously for 15 seconds to combine. Briefly stir in 1 1/3 cups sparkling water. Then immediately pour into serving glasses over ice and garnish with an extra lime slice.