This Matcha Ginger Green Smoothie is quick and easy to make, super delicious, and full of feel-good ingredients that’ll give you a great start to the day!
- 2 fresh oranges, peeled and quartered
- 1 large handful baby spinach
- 1 inch knob of fresh ginger, peeled and thinly-sliced
- 2/3 cup coconut water
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 2 teaspoons organic matcha green tea powder
- 1 cup ice*, more or less
- Add all ingredients to a blender and purée until smooth. Add more ice if needed to thicken.
- Serve immediately, garnished with extra chia seeds if desired.