This Mediterranean Pasta Salad recipe is quick and easy to make, it’s tossed with a zesty lemon-herb vinaigrette, and it’s always a crowd-pleaser!
Mediterranean Pasta Salad Ingredients:
- 12 ounces dry pasta (I used farfalle)
- 1 English cucumber, diced
- 1 pint cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- 2/3 cup sliced kalamata olives
- 4 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- half of a medium red onion, peeled and thinly sliced
Lemon-Herb Vinaigrette Ingredients:
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon freshly-squeezed lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano, minced
- 1 teaspoon honey (or your desired sweetener)
- 2 small garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly-cracked black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- pinch of crushed red pepper flakes
To Make The Mediterranean Pasta Salad:
- Cook the pasta al dente in a large stockpot of generously-salted water according to package instructions. Drain pasta, then rinse under cold water for about 20-30 seconds until no longer hot. Transfer the pasta to a large mixing bowl.
- Add cucumber, tomatoes, kalamata olives, feta cheese, and red onion to the mixing bowl, then drizzle all of the vinaigrette evenly on top. Toss until all of the ingredients are evenly coated with the dressing.
- Serve immediately, garnished with extra feta and black pepper if desired.
To Make The Lemon-Herb Vinaigrette:
- Whisk all ingredients together until combined.
Cook time does not include the amount of time it takes to cook the pasta.