This mimosa sangria recipe is easy to make, chocked full of fresh fruit, and so refreshing and delicious!
- 3 cups not-from-concentrate Florida’s Natural® Orange Juice (I used the Some Pulp variety)
- 1/2 cup Cointreau or Grand Marnier, or any orange liqueur
- 1 naval orange, quartered and thinly-sliced
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, hulled and thinly-sliced
- 1 cup diced fresh pineapple
- 1 (750 ml) chilled bottle champagne, or any dry sparkling wine
- optional: ice, extra strawberries for garnish
- Combine the orange juice, Cointreau (or any orange liqueuer), orange, strawberries, and pineapple together in a large pitcher. Use a large wooden spoon to stir and muddle the fruit a bit. Then refrigerate the juice for at least 10 minutes, or up to 2 hours.
- When ready to serve, fill the serving glasses 1/3 full of the orange juice and fruit mixture. Then slowly top each glass with champagne until full, adding extra ice if needed and garnishing each glass with a strawberry if desired.
- Serve immediately.