The classic No Bake Cookies recipe that my family used to make growing up. They’re easy to make in about 15 minutes, and always taste so delicious.
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) salted butter
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup milk (any kind)
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups old fashioned oats
- Melt the butter in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Add sugar and cocoa, and stir until combined. Add in the milk, and stir until combined. Continue cooking until the mixture comes to a boil, then boil for 2 minutes.
- Remove pan from heat. Stir in vanilla and peanut butter until completely combined. Stir in oats until combined.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto parchment paper, and let the cookies cool until hardened.