You will love this No-Bake Summer Vegetable Lasagna recipe! Toss in those beautiful red cherry tomatoes and enjoy this quick and easy meal.
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 3 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 Tbsp. + 2 tsp. extra virgin olive oil
- coarse salt and ground pepper
- 8 lasagna noodles
- 2 small garlic cloves, minced
- 2 pints grape tomatoes
- 2 zucchini (about 1 lb) — I used half zucchini, half yellow squash
- small handful fresh basil (optional)
- In a small bowl, combine ricotta, Parmesan, and 2 tsp oil; season with salt and pepper. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook noodles according to package instructions; drain.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat 1 Tablespoon oil over medium-high. Add garlic (minced) and tomatoes (halved); season with salt and pepper. Cook, stirring, until slightly broken down, about 3 minutes. Transfer tomatoes to a bowl. Add 1 Tablespoon oil, zucchini and squash (sliced thinly) to skillet; season with salt and pepper. Cook, stirring until zucchini are tender, about 5 minutes. Transfer to another bowl and stir in basil (torn).
- Place some tomatoes on four plates; top with a noodle and small spoonfuls ricotta, zucchini, add more tomatoes. Repeat layering twice, then top with remaining noodles and tomatoes. Garnish with basil.
Recipe adapted from Everyday Food.