These delicious no bake energy bites get an extra chocolate and hazelnut kick with some Nutella!
- 1 1/2 cups old-fashioned oats
- 2/3 cup Nutella
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup roasted hazelnuts
- 2 Tbsp. ground flax seeds
- 1 Tbsp. chia seeds
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- Combine all ingredients together in a food processor and pulse until combined. Cover mixture and transfer to the refrigerator, and let cool for about 30-60 minutes. (This will slightly harden the mixture and make it easier to form into balls.)
- When mixture is cool, remove and roll into balls of your desired size. (Mine were about 1-inch in diameter.) Enjoy immediately, or refrigerate in a covered container.