You’ll love this perfect pizza sauce recipe! So quick and easy to prepare… healthy and delicious!
- 1 (14.5 oz.) can tomato sauce
- 3 Tbsp. tomato paste
- 1 garlic clove, finely minced
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh basil (or 1 tsp. dried basil)
- 2 tsp. dried oregano
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1/2 tsp. dried marjoram
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- pinch of cayenne
- splash of red wine (optional)
- Combine all ingredients in a small saucepan. Cook over medium heat until bubbles begin to rise (and pop) at the surface. Reduce heat, cover, and let simmer for another 15 minutes.
- Serve warm. Or you can also freeze this to use later. (I love freezing it in ice cube trays so that you can choose how much you want to thaw and use later!)