This Pesto Pasta Salad recipe is loaded up with the most delicious mix of Italian-inspired ingredients. It’s easy to prep up to a few days in advance and it’s sure to be a crowd fave!
- 1 pound uncooked pasta (I used rotini)
- 2/3 cup (6 ounces) basil pesto
- 1 (12-ounce) jar artichoke hearts, drained
- 8 ounces mini mozzarella balls
- 2 large handfuls baby arugula
- 2/3 cup sliced Kalamata olives
- 2/3 cup sliced pepperoncini peppers
- 2/3 cup sun-dried tomatoes in olive oil, drained
- 1/2 cup toasted pine nuts or sliced almonds
- freshly-grated Parmesan, for serving
- Cook pasta. Cook the pasta in a large stockpot of generously-salted water until al dente. Drain the pasta in a colander, then immediately rinse with cold water until the pasta is chilled.
- Combine ingredients. Add the chilled pasta and pesto to a large mixing bowl and toss until evenly combined. Add the remaining ingredients and gently toss until evenly combined.
- Serve. Serve cold, garnished with freshly-grated Parmesan, and enjoy!