Looking for a delicious 15-minute meal that can please just about any crowd? You’ll love this Pineapple Fried Rice recipe! So quick, easy, and delicious!
- 2 cups leftover cooked white rice (refrigerated)
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 3 scallions, white parts and green parts thinly sliced
- 1/2 large red bell pepper, diced
- 2 Tbsp. minced fresh ginger
- 1 small red or green chili (the more the seeds the hotter the flavor)
- 1 cup diced pineapple, preferably fresh
- 1 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. fish sauce (or oyster sauce)
- 1/2 tsp. sesame oil
- In a wok or a large skillet over high heat, warm 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil. Add the scallions (the white parts), red bell pepper, ginger, and chili. Saute 1-2 minutes, or until lightly sizzling and fragrant.
- Add cooked rice, stirring frequently, for 3-5 minutes. Add pineapple, soy sauce and fish sauce; stir until well coated and heated through, about 2-3 minutes.
- Sprinkle with the scallion greens, and drizzle with sesame oil. Serve immediately.