You will love this sweet and colorful Pineapple Ginger Smoothie recipe. It is a bright, colorful and nutritional way to start the day.
- 1 1/2 cups diced fresh pineapple
- 1 banana
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt (I used vanilla, but you can choose your favorite flavor)
- 1 Tbsp. grated fresh ginger
- 1/2 cup ice
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice or water
- Blend all ingredients together in a blender until smooth. Serve immediately.
For a different twist, try adding in a pinch of ground cinnamon to this smoothie!