This Pomegranate Poppyseed Vinaigrette recipe is sweet and tangy and delicious, and only takes a minute or two to make!
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup pomegranate juice
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1–2 tablespoons honey or maple syrup, to taste
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon poppyseeds (optional)
- pinch of salt and freshly-cracked black pepper
- Whisk all ingredients together in a small bowl until evenly combined. (Or — my favorite — shake them together in a sealed mason jar or salad dressing bottle until evenly combined.) Taste and season with extra salt and pepper if needed.
- Serve immediately, or refrigerate in a sealed container for up to 1 week.
*Use maple syrup if making this recipe vegan.
**The top photo in this post features a double batch of this recipe. :)