These chilled peanut soba noodles are tossed with veggies, fresh herbs and an irresistible peanut sauce…and ready to go in just 20 minutes!
- 9 ounces soba noodles
- 2 Persian cucumbers (or 1 English cucumber), thinly sliced
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 2/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2/3 cup shelled edamame
- toasted sesame seeds, for sprinkling
Peanut Sauce Ingredients:
- Cook the soba noodles. Cook the soba noodles al dente according to package instructions. Drain completely, then rinse with cold water until chilled. Set aside.
- Prepare the peanut sauce. Meanwhile, as the noodles are cooking, whisk together all of the peanut sauce ingredients until combined.
- Combine everything. In a large mixing bowl, combine the chilled soba noodles, cucumbers, scallions, cilantro, edamame and peanut sauce. Toss until evenly combined. Taste and season with extra soy sauce, if needed.
- Serve. Serve immediately, sprinkled with toasted sesame seeds. Or refrigerate in a sealed container for up to 3 days.