You’ll love this Roasted Chickpeas recipe! So quick and easy to prepare. An easy and super-flavorful snack that’s actually GOOD for you!
- 1 (15 oz.) can chickpeas (a.k.a. garbanzo beans), drained and rinsed
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. smoked paprika
- pinch or two of salt to taste
Other seasoning ideas instead of smoked paprika:
- chipotle powder
- chili powder
- Preheat oven to 360F. Drain, rinse and blot the chickpeas dry with a paper towel. (You want to remove as much excess moisture as possible!) Pour the chickpeas into a bowl, and stir in all of the other ingredients until evenly coated.
- Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and roast for 40-50 minutes, stirring the chickpeas every 10-15 minutes. The chickpeas should be dry and crisp on the outside, but still have the slightest chew when initially tasted. (But they will continue to cook and dry a bit more once removed from the oven.)
- Let cool for about 10 minutes on the sheet, then serve or store in an airtight container