This lovely rosé sangria is made with your choice of fresh fruit, crisp rosé wine, and a subtle splash of rose water. It’s the perfect refreshing drink for spring and summertime!
- 2 (750 mL) bottles chilled dry rosé wine
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 cup fresh raspberries (or blackberries or blueberries)
- 1 large orange, quartered and thinly sliced
- 1 cup chilled sparkling water
- 1–2 tablespoons rose water
- optional: 1/2 cup St. Germain liqueur
- Combine all of the ingredients together in a large pitcher and stir to combine. Cover and refrigerate for 2-12 hours before serving.
- Serve over ice.
Prep time listed only includes the active prep time. I recommend letting the sangria refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving for maximum flavor.