Let your slow cooker do the work for you to make this delicious apple cider pulled pork!
- 3.5 lb. pork shoulder
- 1 small white onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup apple cider, homemade or store-bought
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 1 bay leaf
- Place half of the onions in the slow cooker. Set pork on top of onions, then cover pork with remaining onions.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together all remaining ingredients. Pour on top of pork and onions.
- Cook in the slow cooker on low for 6-8 hours, or until the pork is cooked and pulls apart easily with a fork. Shred pork using two forks, then toss once more in the juices so that it is coated. Serve warm.
- You can also refrigerate or freeze the pork in a sealed container.