These Super-Easy Cranberry Baked Brie Bites are simple to make, so delicious, and perfect for holiday parties!
Cranberry Baked Brie Bites Ingredients:
- 1 (15-count) package frozen mini fillo shells
- 3 ounces brie, cut into 15 evenly-sized cubes
- 1 batch cranberry sauce (see below)
- fresh basil leaves, torn into small pieces
Cranberry Sauce Ingredients:
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) fresh cranberries
- 1/4 cup Bota Box red wine*
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 Tablespoon granulated sugar, or your desired type/amount of sweetener
To Make The Cranberry Baked Brie Bites Ingredients:
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Spread out mini fillo shell evenly on a baking sheet. Fill each with a piece of brie. Bake for 5-7 minutes, or until the brie is completely melted.
- Spoon a few teaspoons of the warm cranberry sauce into each fillo shell. Top with a torn fresh basil leaf, if desired.
- Serve immediately.
To Make The Cranberry Sauce:
- Stir all ingredients together in a small saucepan.
- Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, then reduce heat to medium-low. Continue simmering, stirring occasionally, until the cranberries begin to pop**.
- Remove from heat and let the mixture cool for 5 minutes to thicken slightly.
*If you would like to make these without alcohol, you can substitute in water or orange juice in place of the red wine.
**If you would like your cranberries to remain somewhat whole (instead of getting super-mushy), stir them gently and remove them from the heat once they start popping (instead of letting them simmer for too long).