You will fall in love with this fresh, light and delicious Tabbouleh recipe! Try it today!
- 1/2 cup uncooked bulgur
- 2 cups of chicken or vegetable stock
- 2–3 cups of chopped Italian flat-leaf parsley, loosely packed
- 1/2 cup of chopped mint
- 1/4 cup of chopped scallions
- 2–3 roma tomatoes, cored and chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- In a large bowl, pour 2 cups of boiling water (or chicken stock) over the bulgur. Let it sit for 30-60 minutes until softened, and then strain the bulgur through a fine-mesh strainer.
- Then combine the prepared bulgur, parsley, mint, scallions, and tomatoes in a large bowl. Add oil and lemon juice, and stir until well mixed. Add salt to taste.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate for up to one day.