Thai Chicken Tacos are filled with flavor, and a breeze to make!
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 3 Tbsp. rice vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. soy sauce
- salt and pepper
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 4–6 small tortillas
- 2 cups shredded cabbage
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 1/2 cup Thai peanut sauce, homemade or storebought
- 1 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions
- In a large bowl or a Ziplock bag, toss the bite-sized chicken pieces with the rice vinegar and soy sauce until evenly coated. Let marinate for anywhere from 15 minutes to 4 hours.
- In a large saucepan, heat oil over medium-high heat. Remove chicken from marinade with a slotted spoon, and add to pan. Season immediately with salt and pepper. Saute for 5-7 minutes, turning occasionally, until the chicken is cooked through and no longer pink inside. Remove chicken from pan and set aside.
- Lay out tortillas on a work surface. Portion out the shredded cabbage, bean sprouts and cooked chicken into the center of each tortilla. Drizzle the chicken in each tortilla with Thai peanut sauce. Then top with cilantro and green onions.
- Serve immediately.