- 4 cups thinly shredded Napa cabbage
- 2 cups (about 8 ounces) shredded cooked chicken
- 2 cups fried wonton strips, homemade* or store-bought
- 1 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2/3 cup chopped fresh mint
- 2/3 cup julienned carrots
- 2/3 cup julienned English cucumber
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced (both white and green parts)
- 1 large red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup salted peanuts
Peanut Dressing Ingredients:
- 1/3 cup natural creamy peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 teaspoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 large cloves garlic, grated
- 1/4 cup water
- Make the peanut dressing. Whisk all ingredients together in a bowl until evenly combined. If the dressing seems too thick, add in a tablespoon of water at a time to thin until it reaches your desired consistency.
- Toss the salad. Combine all of the salad ingredients in a large bowl, drizzle with the dressing, and toss to combine.
- Serve. Serve immediately and enjoy!