This tortellini pasta salad recipe is quick and easy to make anytime of the year, and full of the best savory flavors!
Tortellini Salad Ingredients:
- 1 (20-ounce) package fresh tortellini
- 1 (15-ounce) jar artichoke hearts, drained and roughly chopped
- 1 (6-ounce) jar sun-dried tomatoes, drained and roughly chopped
- 5 ounces fresh baby arugula
- 1/2 cup pine nuts, toasted
- lots of freshly-grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar (or balsamic vinegar)
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and minced (or pressed)
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly-cracked black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Cook the tortellini. Cook the tortellini according to package directions in a large stockpot of generously-salted boiling water. Drain the tortellini in a strainer, then rinse with cold water until the pasta has cooled.
- Make the vinaigrette. Whisk all ingredients together in a small bowl (or shake together in a mason jar) until combined.
- Mix everything together. In a large mixing bowl, add the tortellini ingredients and vinaigrette. Toss until evenly combined.
- Serve. Serve immediately, garnished with extra Parmesan cheese. Or transfer to a food storage container and refrigerate for up to 3 days.