This whiskey lemonade recipe is easy to make with just 3 ingredients and tastes so refreshing! See notes above for extra ingredients that you are welcome to add as well.
- 1.5 ounces (3 tablespoons) whiskey
- 3 ounces (1/3 cup) lemonade, homemade or store-bought
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary or mint
- Muddle. Add the bourbon, lemonade, and a sprig of fresh rosemary or mint to a cocktail shaker. Use a cocktail muddler (or the end of a thick wooden spoon) to briefly muddle the herb.
- Strain. Strain the mixture into a cocktail glass filled with ice.
- Serve. Serve immediately, garnished with an extra sprig of rosemary or fresh mint, plus a lemon peel or slice, if desired.
If you would like a sweeter cocktail, feel free to stir a teaspoon of two of maple syrup into the cocktail before straining.