This quick and easy pesto pasta salad is always a crowd-favorite!
- 1 pound (dry) DeLallo whole wheat pasta
- 1 (12-ounce) jar DeLallo roasted red peppers, drained and roughly chopped
- 1 (6-ounce) jar DeLallo basil pesto (about 3/4 cup)
- 1 ball fresh mozzarella cheese, diced
- 3 handfuls fresh arugula
- Cook pasta in a large stockpot of generously-salted boiling water al dente, according to package instructions. Drain pasta and rinse under cold water for about 20-30 seconds until no longer hot.
- In a large serving bowl, toss pasta with the remaining ingredients until combined. Serve immediately, or refrigerate in a sealed container for up to 3 days.