These easy peanut butter chocolates are sweetened with honey, made with just 5 simple ingredients, and they are the most delicious little treats. You’ll “heart” them!
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 3 Tablespoons natural creamy peanut butter
- 2–3 Tablespoons honey (to taste)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Add all ingredients together in a small bowl or measuring cup. Whisk together until combined and smooth.
- Pour into a candy mold or into a parchment-lined small baking dish (or bread pan). Refrigerate or freeze until completely solid and chilled.
- If you are using a mold, simply then pop the chocolates out to serve. If you are using a baking dish, remove the chocolate and carefully chop into your desired size of pieces with a chef’s knife.
- *I recommend storing the chocolate in the refrigerator and serving it chilled. It will be super-soft at room temperature.