These 6-Ingredient Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge Pops are easy to make, full of protein, naturally sweetened, and an absolutely delicious frozen treat!
- 1 1/2 cups Blue Diamond Almond Breeze Original Almondmilk
- 1 cup non-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup peanut butter, slightly warmed
- 1/3 cup honey (or your desired sweetener), using more or less to taste
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract, store-bought or homemade
- popsicle sticks
- Stir all ingredients together until combined, adding more or less sweetener as needed (to your taste).
- Pour the mixture into popsicle molds, placing popsicle sticks in the center of each, then freeze for 6-8 hours or until completely frozen.
- Serve frozen.