This delicious Strawberry Avocado Spinach Salad is quick and easy to make, full of great fresh flavors, and tossed with a simple poppyseed dressing.
- 6 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1 pint strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted and diced (or you can double this to 2 avocados!)
- 4 ounces crumbled blue cheese (or goat cheese or feta)
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- half a small red onion, thinly sliced
Poppyseed Dressing Ingredients:
- 1/3 cup avocado oil (or olive oil)
- 3 Tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- pinch of ground dry mustard (optional)
- fine sea salt and freshly-cracked black pepper
To Make The Salad:
- Toss all ingredients together with your desired amount of dressing until combined. Serve immediately.
To Make The Poppyseed Dressing:
- Whisk all ingredients together until combined. Add a pinch of salt and pepper, or more to taste.