Power up your day with this delicious protein-packed Banana Chai Smoothie! It’s quick and easy to make, naturally gluten-free, and full of delicious sweet flavors!
- 2 bananas, peeled, sliced and frozen
- 1 cup Blue Diamond Almond Breeze Almondmilk
- 1/2 cup plain non-fat Greek yogurt*
- 2 teaspoons (dry) chai tea leaves**
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, store-bought or homemade
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- (optional: 1 teaspoon maple syrup, if you’d like a sweeter smoothie)
- Add all ingredients to a blender and pulse until smooth.
- Serve immediately, topped with a few extra slices of banana if desired.
*Feel free to omit the Greek yogurt if making this smoothie vegan, and add in 1/4 cup extra almondmilk instead.
**I just emptied out the contents of a chai tea bag (or two) to make this quick and easy.