These Skinny Baked BBQ Chicken Wings are made with a fabulous Kansas City bbq sauce, but without all of the usual sugar!
Baked BBQ Chicken Wings Ingredients:
- 18 chicken wings, skin removed
- 2 cups (skinny) Homemade BBQ Sauce
To Make The Baked BBQ Chicken Wings:
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper, then place a wire rack on top of it and grease it with cooking spray. (If you don’t have a wire rack, you can bake the chicken directly on the parchment.)
- In a large mixing bowl, combine chicken wings and half of the bbq sauce. Gently toss to coat.
- Transfer chicken wings to the prepared baking rack, and line them up in a single layer. Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through. Remove from oven, then brush with the remaining half of the bbq sauce. Serve warm.