Biscoff kicks puppy chow up another notch…if that was even possible!
- 9 cups corn, rice, or wheat Chex cereal (or a combination)
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup Biscoff creamy spread
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 tsp. vanilla (optional)
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- In a 1-quart microwavable bowl, microwave chocolate chips, peanut butter and butter uncovered on “High” for 1 minute; stir. Microwave about 30 seconds longer or until mixture can be stirred smooth. Stir in vanilla (optional). Pour in the cereal, stirring carefully until evenly coated. Pour into 2-gallon resealable food-storage plastic bag.
- Add powdered sugar. Seal bag; shake until well-coated. Store in an airtight container/bag in the refrigerator.
***Please note that this recipe is for humans to enjoy only!!! Any form of chocolate is no good for pups.***
Adapted from Chex.