This Blueberry Muffin Smoothie is made with fresh and healthy ingredients, yet tastes like the blueberry muffin flavors that inspired it!
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup plain non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup milk (I used almond milk)
- 1/4 cup old-fashioned oats (use gluten-free oats if making this smoothie GF)
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract, store-bought or homemade
- pinch of salt
- (optional) 1-2 teaspoons maple syrup or honey, to sweeten
- Add all ingredients to a blender. Pulse until smooth, adding more milk if needed to thin out the smoothie.
- Serve immediately, garnished with extra blueberries if desired.