This Brain Power Salad (Spinach Salad with Salmon, Avocado and Blueberries) is full of delicious ingredients that you and your brain will love!
- 8 ounces smoked salmon, roughly chopped
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted and diced
- 4 cups baby spinach (or mixed greens)
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup light feta or blue cheese crumbles
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- half a red onion, thinly sliced
- honey chia seed vinaigrette (ingredients below)
Honey Chia Seed Vinaigrette Ingredients:
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. chia seeds
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 1/4 tsp. salt
To Make The Salad:
- Toss all ingredients together until combined. Drizzle or toss with vinaigrette.
To Make The Vinaigrette:
- Whisk all ingredients together until combined and emulsified.