This homemade Cajun Seasoning recipe is the perfect blend of zesty, spicy, savory flavors that are sure to kick any dish up a delicious notch.
- 3 tablespoons paprika (I prefer smoked paprika)
- 2 tablespoons fine kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon ground white pepper
- 1 tablespoons onion powder
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon cayenne
- 1/2 tablespoon dried thyme
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl or spice jar until evenly combined.
- Use immediately, or store in a sealed container for up to 1 year.