You’ll love this Chocolate-Covered Ritz & Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe! It will almost remind you of Girl Scout cookies!
- Ritz crackers (or other favorite buttery crackers)
- vanilla almond bark or white-chocolate chips
- peanut butter
- Optional: sprinkles for decorating
- Begin making the “sandwiches” by spreading a small dab of peanut butter atop the flat side of a cracker, and then attaching the flat side of another cracker on top. Repeat with the remainder of the crackers and peanut butter.
- Then melt your vanilla almond bark (or white chocolate chips) in the microwave or a double boiler. If the chocolate is too thick, feel free to add in a few teaspoons of shortening to thin it out.
- Then carefully drop each “sandwich” in the chocolate and submerge so that it’s fully-coated. Remove with a fork and set on wax paper, parchment paper, aluminum foil, or a Silpat to dry. Feel free to decorate with sprinkles or drizzle with extra chocolate for decor! (I used clear sugar sprinkles above.)