Pretzel Crisps are drizzled with chocolate and butterscotch sauce to create this sweet treat!
- Pretzel Crisps (I used the original flavor)
- semisweet chocolate chips
- mini marshmallows
- chocolate fudge sauce, warmed
- butterscotch or caramel sauce, warmed
- (optional) sprinkles
- Toss together your desired amount of Pretzel Crisps, chocolate chips and mini marshmallows in a large bowl. Turn them out onto your serving dish. Then drizzle with warmed fudge and butterscotch (or caramel) sauce. Top immediately with sprinkles.
- Serve chocolate pretzel nachos on their own, or with a side of ice cream.