This Dreamy Tahini Dressing recipe is made with the most delicious savory ingredients, and it’s easy to customize with some of the suggestions mentioned in the post above.
- 1/2 cup tahini
- 1/3 cup freshly-squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 cup warm water
- 2 small cloves garlic, pressed or minced
- 1/2 teaspoon either: ground cumin or smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon each: Kosher salt, freshly-cracked black pepper, cayenne
- (optional sweetener: 1 tablespoon maple syrup)
- Whisk together the tahini, lemon juice, water, garlic, cumin (or smoked paprika), salt, black pepper, cayenne and maple syrup (if using) in a small bowl until evenly combined. (Or — my favorite — shake everything up in a sealed mason jar or salad dressing jar until evenly combined.)
- Add an additional 1-3 tablespoons of water if you’d like to thin out the dressing a bit.
- Serve immediately, or refrigerate in a sealed container for up to 1 week.
*The top photo in this post features a double batch of this recipe.