These Easy Blueberry “Cheesecake” Bites take less than a minute each to make, and are the perfect sweet snack or dessert.
- 12 individual graham cracker pieces (or 3 large graham crackers)
- 4 wedges The Laughing Cow Creamy Original Swiss (or Creamy Light Swiss)
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup (4 tablespoons) honey or agave nectar
- Spread about 1/3 of a cheese wedge atop an individual graham cracker. Top with a few fresh blueberries, then drizzle with a teaspoon of honey. Enjoy immediately.
- (The graham crackers will start to get a little soggy if they are not eaten within 10-15 minutes. So I recommend drizzling them with honey JUST before eating.)