Dive into soup season with this delicious and easy recipe! Perfect for those evenings when you need something hearty, quick, and so, so good!
- 4 carrots, cut into bite-size pieces
- 6 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 8 ounces cheese tortellini (fresh or frozen)
- 1 1/2 cups rotisserie chicken, shredded
- kosher salt and freshly-ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1/2 tsp. ground rosemary (or 2 tsp. chopped fresh rosemary
- In a large saucepan, simmer the carrots in the broth until tender, 10 to 12 minutes.
- Add the tortellini and simmer until tender, 2 to 4 minutes.
- Add the chicken and cook, stirring occasionally, until heated through, 1 to 2 minutes more; season salt, pepper and rosemary, then sprinkle with the parsley. Serve warm.
This would of course also be great with different kinds of tortellini. Also feel free to experiment with seasonings!
Recipe adapted from Real Simple