This easy lime chicken takes a small amount of time to prepare, but is BIG on great flavor!
- 2 lbs. Just Bare chicken thighs (boneless or bone-in — or you can also subsitute chicken breasts or legs)
- 1/2 cup freshly-squeezed lime juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp. worchestershire sauce
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 2 Tbsp. melted butter
- zest of two limes
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- additional lime wedges (for garnish)
- Add chicken thighs, lime juice, garlic, worchestershire sauce, salt and pepper to a large ziplock bag. Seal and toss to combine ingredients until the chicken is evenly coated. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or up to 8 hours.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F and grease a baking dish with cooking spray. Remove chicken from bag with a slotted spoon, reserving the marinade, and arrange in a single layer in the baking dish. Brush chicken with melted butter, and season with additional salt and pepper if desired. Bake for about 20 minutes, the remove and brush chicken with the reserved marinade. Bake for an additional 20-30 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through and the juices run clear. (Baking times may shift for different types of chicken.) Remove and sprinkle chicken with lime zest and fresh cilantro.
- Serve over rice or quinoa garnished with lime wedges.