Ginger beer meets mint and lime and rum in this simple Ginger Beer Mojito.
- 10 mint leaves
- 2 ounces fresh lime juice
- 1.5 ounces light rum (optional if you want to turn this into a mocktail)
- 4 ounces ginger beer
- garnishes: fresh lime wedges or slices, fresh mint sprigs
- Muddle the mint together with the lime juice in a glass. Add a few large ice cubes, then pour in the rum and ginger beer. Finish the drink with additional garnishes, if desired.
- (*I strained out the mint leaves that I used to muddle with the lime juice after the first step. Then added in a few extra fresh mint leaves along with the lime wedges as a garnish. Just a personal preference, but you can totally leave the original mint leaves in the drink if you’d like.)