You will love this delicious and healthy kale chips recipe!
- 1 bunch fresh kale leaves, well-washed and dried (you can use a salad spinner, or pat dry with towels, or just let air dry!)
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- coarse sea salt (or whatever salt you prefer)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- On a cutting board, use a kitchen knife to chop the kale into bite-sized (about 1″) pieces. (You can also tear it apart with your hands.) Place pieces in a large bowl, and drizzle with olive oil. Then using your hands, toss the kale until the leaves are evenly coated with the oil.
- Lay the kale pieces out evenly on the parchment-lined baking sheet, and then sprinkle with sea salt. Bake for about 12 minutes, or until kale is dark green and crunchy. Remove from oven, let cool, and then serve.