This delicious no-bake cheesecake recipe is made lighter with Greek yogurt, and still tastes like the real thing!
Graham Cracker Crust Ingredients:
- 2/3 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 Tbsp. melted coconut oil or butter
No Bake Cheesecake Ingredients:
- 2 (8 oz.) packages low-fat cream cheese
- 1 cup low-fat vanilla Greek yogurt (**must be strained if it’s watery, see note below)
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
To Make The Graham Cracker Crust:
- Stir graham cracker crumbs and oil/butter together until combined. Add 2 loosely-packed tablespoons of crust to the bottom of each jar or serving dish, and use your fingers or a spoon to pack it down firmly.
To Make The Cheesecake:
- Add all ingredients to a food processor, and pulse to combine, scraping the edges of the bowl once or twice to be sure that all ingredients are blended. Spoon about 2/3 cup of the mixture into each jar or serving dish on top of the graham cracker crust.
- Refrigerate for 2-3 hours until set. Serve topped with berries, lemon zest, other desired toppings, or plain.
- **Note about the Greek yogurt: It is VERY important that your Greek yogurt is thick for this recipe. If it is too thin, the cheesecake will not set up and will have more of a pudding consistency. I used Fage Total 2% Greek yogurt for mine, and it worked perfectly. But if your Greek yogurt is not thick — for example, if you poke a spoon in it vertically and it falls over — just strain it through a cheesecloth to remove the excess water. Then measure out 1 cup with the Greek yogurt that has been strained.
- (However, I should note that even if the cheesecake does not set up perfectly, it will still be delicious!
Recipe adapted from Food Doodles.