Pepperoni Salad Ingredients
- 24–30 pepperonis, quartered
- 1 (10-ounce) package romaine hearts, roughly chopped
- 2 Roma tomatoes, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, cored and diced
- ½ small red onion, diced
- ½ cup sliced black olives
- ½ cup freshly-grated Parmesan cheese
Red Wine Vinaigrette Ingredients
- Make the vinaigrette. Whisk all ingredients together in a small bowl (or shake all ingredients together vigorously in a sealed jar) until completely combined.
- Toss the salad. Combine the pepperoni, romaine, tomatoes, bell pepper, red onion, olives, and dressing in a mixing bowl and toss until evenly combined.
- Serve. Serve immediately and enjoy!