Pepperoni Salad Ingredients
- 24–30 pepperonis, quartered
- 1 (10-ounce) package romaine hearts, roughly chopped
- 2 Roma tomatoes, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, cored and diced
- ½ small red onion, diced
- ½ cup sliced black olives
- ½ cup freshly-grated Parmesan cheese
Red Wine Vinaigrette Ingredients
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 small garlic cloves, pressed or minced (or 1 teaspoon garlic powder)
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly-cracked black pepper
- Make the vinaigrette. Whisk all ingredients together in a small bowl (or shake all ingredients together vigorously in a sealed jar) until completely combined.
- Toss the salad. Combine the pepperoni, romaine, tomatoes, bell pepper, red onion, olives, and dressing in a mixing bowl and toss until evenly combined.
- Serve. Serve immediately and enjoy!